just wanted to say...

probably sounds stupid to many, but here goes anyway.

just wanted to give a shoutout to the Dev's, and Staff, site owner ect for this website and all the effort you put in to this big monster effort.

im sure that you enjoy working on it, helping out or adding some new shiny things, but i just couldnt help but wonder if anyone ever did say thank you, almost seemed like a thankless job which i reckon should be taken notice of.

so i guess with that said, many thanks for your time, effort and hard work!!

Seconded! :) The site is genius in both how useful and simple it is to use, and I had no idea wallpapers could be so much fun, no matter what kind of wallpapers you're looking for.

Awesome work, and thank you!

This is the only site that i use for wallpapers on all devices and this is the best thing i have ever found.

to say...i find it great how many Duplictes in the last Days have been cleared.

@WallpaperManiac said:

to say...i find it great how many Duplictes in the last Days have been cleared.

You're welcome.

I must agree, I will be donating to your efforts soon. I applaud you all, this whole site is wonderfully and meticulously arranged and done. Please continue your work.

Thank you devs for this wonderful site! I'll donate as soon as possible. By the way, you have made adding tags and labels so intuitive and easy that I can't help but do it. This is really the only site I have started contributing (in a small way) to.

Thanks and keep up the good work!