Browsing settings not working / Search results issue

Hi there!

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug but I'm having this issue recently. While browsing the random section, I found wallpapers that were tagged using tags I blacklisted. I only blacklisted one so that confused me a bit that it would appear anyway.

Then, there's this issue about results "filtering" when I do a tag search. Say I see this girl on a wallpaper, click on her name tag, it will say there are say 70 wallpapers. If I click the more button to see them all, I'll only see like 50 of them... For example, I tried to use the tag for Iga Wyrwal. The first page says 233 wallpapers tagged. When I click the More button, only 77 display.

I've double checked my browsing filters thinking that was the issue but it's not. I've got all dimensions, all purities and everything on. Sometimes, when I do said search, the initial wallpaper I used to find the name tag won't even show up in the results, even though it was visible earlier!

Am I missing something?

Edit: Here's an actual example that just happened a minute ago. I found

2048 x 1152194
    from the Random page. I clicked the name tag #{AlyssaBarbara} which is on that page. It leads me to this [url]https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/tag/38513[/url]. On that page (at least to me) it says there are 11 wallpapers tagged. On that very page also, if I click the "More Alyssa Barbara Wallpapers" Button, I get 5 search results. (Even though I saw 9 thumbnails from the "title" page of the tag). The initial wallpaper isn't listed in those 5 results either.

This has happened with many others tags so I know it's not tag-specific. I've tried playing around my browsing settings as well with no change..

Last updated

As far as I remember the Random listing doesn't respect the tag black list. I'm not sure though.

The rest is a known issue with our search. It's just kind of fuzzy somehow… Sorry, I'm not that deep into our search engine so I can't be more specific.

Gandalf It used to... I've blacklisted 2 users and 1 tag and it had always worked great until today...

Both issues are related to the search issue. Tons of wallpapers are missing metadata after an upgrade I did a few weeks back. Still not sure why.

I hope this gets resolved soon. I wish I could help with that but I have no idea how to code anything...

Still I try to do my part by "moderating" the uploads

After this last reindex run, everything is looking good.

Let us know if you see any other issues with search or things showing up or not when they should or should not... Yeah.

I just tried the same search as the one I mentioned in my first post. I got 10 ou 11 results. I guess it's a good start!

EDIT: I've been browsing some more today and results show up as they should. Thanks!

Last updated