subscribtion notices : duplicates ??? NSFW

so I had subscribed to : "Helga Lovekaty" #{6212} and while reviewing my subscribtion notices https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/subscription/tag/227956 I'm seeing duplicate notices example : there's twice this exact picture with the same url :

2228 x 147683
    and also twice this one :
    NSFWYou need to be logged in to view this wallpaper.

to be clear, it's not duplicate wallpapers since those are the same wallpapers, rather it's a duplicate notification. This is rather minor, though I thought you might want to know.

Yeah that happens when a tag was removed and re-added. It should only be a problem on the individual tag subscription pages.

Gandalf said:

Yeah that happens when a tag was removed and re-added. It should only be a problem on the individual tag subscription pages.

ha I see so when notices are created for a specific user, existing notices are not checked against. that's alright I suppose.

Correct. It usually doesn't happen enough to make it worth bothering with an additional check like that.

Well we could add a UNIQUE for the listing. I'm just not quite sure where to put it.