[Feature Request] Category in Upload

It would be fantastic if we could categorize our uploads like you can do too your favorites. Just create folders and put your uploads in one folder. Like if you upload Vehicles they would go into vehicle folder and if you upload females, they go into a category of your choice.

Now all uploads get very cluttered because there is no categorization system to uploads. What do you think of that?

Why don't you just use the collections we have?

Forgive my bad english. I meant collections, but you can't do that with uploads, only favorites. Unless there's some secret button for it

Just add your uploads to some collections (favorites). Adding the same feature for uploads would be redundant.

So if you want order in upload section, you have to favorite your own uploads to get them into a collection. Instead of adding them to a collection/category directly If you are searching for a specific wallpaper you uploaded, but don't remember when you uploaded it, you could just go into a category of your choice and find it in mere seconds. Now you have to scroll through many pages before you can find it. I for one, like to go back and watch my uploads. To have wallpapers in order and in right folder is important for me, I'm sure I'm not alone in this matter.

Doesn't convince me.

1. The benefits seem very vague and personal, I highly doubt that any significant number of users would make use of this.
    2. If you really need that kind of structure for searching your own uploads you can add them to collections.
    3. The uploading process is already too complicated for a lot of people. Adding more bloat won't help. We still have a lot of more pressing issues to take care of so I'm going to mark this as Won't Fix.

On a side note we do hope to improve our search in the future so that should enable you to quickly search within your own uploads. Something like "cars by:Obseek" (doesn't work now).