New Server!

Hey there!

We've just completed our move to a nice new server! We're hoping you'll all see a nice improvement with the speed of the site. We know the site's been pretty slow at times lately, so this new hardware was probably a long time coming.

We're working on getting a few updates pushed out soon, so hold tight! Some kind of toplist should be right around the corner!

As always, let us know if you run into any issues. We expect it might take a bit for everyone to make their way over here since DNS updates can be a bit slow. But hopefully Cloudflare will help speed these things up for us!

<3

Ye, last months the site was working slowly but now its sanic fast !

The difference in speed is definitely noticeable, when scrolling "latest" specifically!

difference in speed and response time is definitely improved, awesome!

The site is much better, thank you !

I fear for my uploads. This means that when you move from alpha phase to beta phase will be deleted all my pictures? Is there a way to preserve them?

@iLoveAjla said:

I fear for my uploads. This means that when you move from alpha phase to beta phase will be deleted all my pictures? Is there a way to preserve them?

This has been on the front page since ever: Alpha Notice: We are expecting to start fresh at the end of the alpha phase. The alpha is only intended as a sneak peak and a quick and dirty bug test.

Oh man but i never take it too serious. F**k !!! Do you know when will it be ?

The alpha notice has been on the site since day one. However it is possible we won't actually have to delete everything. It really depends on how things are looking by the time we leave alpha. We have a lot of jumbled up data in our database so many things will definitely need to be wiped. But we have hopes that we'll be able to retain wallpapers and basic user accounts. Of course this is not a promise. Either way we still have a lot to do before we reach that point.

Nice! It's so much faster, it really makes such a huge difference. Great work guys!

Looking forward to seeing how the new start will be like.

Congratz!

Would be interested to know the specs and monthly price.

Cosmeen said:

Congratz! Would be interested to know the specs and monthly price.

ಠ_ಠ

You're back.

Best wallpaper site for me , thanks for your great work ..

pretty,thanks

fabulous improvement. really enjoying it

Enjoy.

Any chance of some specifications to the Tech-Savy users?