What are you listening to?

[youtube]tpleNoWqvsc[/youtube]

bit of a random assortment at the moment, played some French accordion music and i liked it, paul arruda's copacabana and progressive house mixes, smooth jazz + rainymood, bit of hip hop in the form of pete rock, Del the funky homosapien, Grap Luva, damu the fudgemunk, ohh and some classic tunes like: modjo - Lady (hear me tonight) Masters at work present india - to be in love (MAW 99 remix) and heaps more like that.

i have weird tastes for an australian...

[youtube]G9sXk6NbWi0[/youtube]

It's a few years old, but still damn good.

[youtube]cU1NaY4nhSI[/youtube]

@acezy:

Know that song from osu! but where or how is that song related with Higurashi? xD I wonder what the uploader thought..

I really like those hour long chillstep videos on YouTube. I used to play them when studying when I was in school. Now in University, studying needs alot more concentration and I cant focus while music is playing in my ears. Also big fan of Linkin Park and Evanescence

Last updated

Aiden:

Maybe just referring to the picture? I'm not sure, because i don't know Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, just liked the song a lot :)

Still good [youtube]IEPrO1Awp9w[/youtube]

[youtube]VCOyrRgef-Q[/youtube]

[youtube]qMmf7gQePf8[/youtube]

spooky That one is so amazing, used to be my favorite track for long time.

@acezy said:

That one is so amazing, used to be my favorite track for long time.

Indeed. Simply love the vocals in this one combined with the chill beat :) Anything with that combination and I'm hooked!

Here's another one where you just close your eyes and enjoy it! [youtube]cb61AVsxD34[/youtube]

[youtube]qFDP9egTwfM[/youtube]

[youtube]SL7t1DQw5e0[/youtube]

[youtube]f7BQ5HxCBfI[/youtube]

[youtube]kua_iJ4bAmo[/youtube]

Last updated