Cryptic Lyrics

Could and just it's lies These be world the about know I all that Maybe words some say should I everything forget and try to myself remind

The last song is "Thumbs" by Sabrina Carpenter.

AshlyGrant said:

Could and just it's lies These be world the about know I all that Maybe words some say should I everything forget and try to myself remind

I don't know this one and can't quite figure it out. It's been a week, care to enlighten us?

odAyzaod i think that was a bot reply, do want to continue the thread?

@yλman said:

odAyzaod i think that was a bot reply, do want to continue the thread?

Wait what? 😂 Wow, I didn't know the bots here were this advanced-I didn't even know we HAD bots! But yes. Of course I want to continue the thread, let's keep it going!

odAyzaod said:

I didn't know the bots here were this advanced-I didn't even know we HAD bots!

the moderators are nice enough to not let threads die very fast so they integrated these advanced bots to keep the discussions alive, pretty cool right?

let's keep it going!

i really want to, but im having a hard time finding a popular song, i don't know any, could you give examples for what you consider popular?

Yeah! Wow, that's crazy. What I consider popular would be songs that I hear almost everywhere, especially on social media. So popular songs for me might vary from yours, just post what you think is popular.

again we're at it and another man turn around fucking war i i begin where don't know to i'll the leaders start with radical but we're following their steps

------- is it really that unpopular?

Last updated