Games that recently wasted your precious time!

Share with us games you recently played! Give some kind of a grade and shortly describe (without spoilers) what to expect.

Let me start:

Heroes of the Storm (10/10) MOBA on steroids. :D

Quake 2 has been wasting my time since it was released decades or so ago. Score: 100/10

Borderlands (10/8).

Dark Souls wasted 124 hours of my life and i'am too afraid to start Dark Souls 2 - 10/9

Just to clarify, when I wrote 100/10, I mean it is so good that I give it 100 out of 10.

Need For Speed World (Online)... I've played it almost from the beta, and still playing in offline lol

Last updated

I'll be the exception in the whole world. League of Legends. 7/10 Genre: MOBA. The game is easy to play and fun, but exaggeratedly competitive, so you're not going to find the nicest people always, though if you get your friends into the game you wouldn't notice them.

I just recently got Diablo 3 and after reaching level 70 on two different characters in the span of three days, it's safe to assume I've been playing maybe a little too much. Nevertheless, It's been really fun, and there seems to be much more content available than I though there would be. Therefore, even considering its inherent flaws, I'll give it 10/10, if just for the entertainment I got out of it until now.

Recently The Witcher 3, about 200h from premiere.

i'm playing the touhou games trying to complete them in lunatic mode

I recently discovered that Team Fortress 2 is free-to-play available on Linux. I have a lot of catching up to do.

Jedi Knight: Jedi outcast, never finished it legit when i was a kid because i used cheats, now that im older, ive made a list of games i have to complete legitly.

ArmA 3, so many scripts to write o.o

Assassin's Creed: Black Flag

Story was okay, but gameplay was rubbish (even on my high-end gaming PC). Assassin's Creed games are buggy in general.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Yes.

So much time spent.

So much time well spent.

Im currently wasting my time with Travian on the Beta Server of the 5th Generation and with Allods a russian WoW-like MMORPG.

Watched to my steam profile:

1. Borderlands 2 - 50h
    2. Sleeping Dogs - 49h

Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad/Rising Storm (Can't wait for the Vietnam version!) The Witcher 3: Wyld Hunt Metro: 2033 Redux Metro: Last Light Redux Killing Floor 2 Alien: Isolation Battlefield 2: Project Reality 1.3 Standalone Fallout: New Vegas Fallout 3 ArmA 3

So many games, so little time... And soon new major games unleashes upon us.. (edgty level 2000)

Age of Empires II HD, was on sale on steam and have been playing it flat out haha

drgrumbles said:

Age of Empires II HD, was on sale on steam and have been playing it flat out haha

Same here! It's just so nice to play the old classic games, and AoE II is one of my favorites. I've also been playing Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal for quite a bit, and it's a lot of fun!