What are you listening to?

So guud :P [youtube]QjN27z_Oc6E[/youtube]

A classic Don't you worry child - Swedish House Mafia

[youtube]1y6smkh6c-0[/youtube]

Manowar - Return of the Warlord

Our Last Night, their new album Younger Dreams is just awesome ;)

About an hour ago i heard it in the radio, daaamn so good :P [youtube]AewNd29wRUM[/youtube]

Madeon - Adventure The complete album is awesome and I especially like Zephyr. Isometric (the intro) is only 1:20, but it gives me goosebumps everytime

Generally I listen to symphonic/power metal and uplifting trance ... yea, I know, weird taste.

Currently I'm hooked on this one (takes "symphonic" a bit too seriously, lol):

[youtube]4ZQu3p-qWF8[/youtube]

Mainly listening to Hardcore like Speedfreak, but also to Electro like Gigi d`Agostino or some really old stuff like Beat Dominator. Some times also some nice Heavy Metal like Macbeth.

[youtube]FRcG0PVwQz4[/youtube]

That was my favourite song quite long time, when it came out.. Still so damnn good :P

I've been listening to The Suburbs by Arcade Fire. I got it some time ago but never had a chance to listen to.

I actually just purchased my new Desk&&Stereo System(; I love all Music, with very FEW exceptions. No Specific Genre. But @ this very Moment, It's gotta be "To The Stars" by Feed Me

I kinda fell for this: [youtube]fWev8-zEUNM[/youtube]