Making the Best DBZ game EVER

A DBZ game with Budokai Tenkaichi controls. Is it too much to ask for!?

I don't remember playing any game in recent times that actually feels like fighting in an anime. The only one that comes close is Budokai 3, BUT TENKAICHI SERIES IS 3D 😱

The Story Mode in Tenkaichi 2 needs to be appreciated for the 30-hour playtime with fun elements, leaving nothing more to be wanted (except maybe playing as the bad guys). And guess what, you get to play as the bad guys in Tenkaichi 3.

And the What-If series!!! I remember buying a PS2 only to play through the Raditz-Bardock storyline in BT2. Heartfelt.

The collection of Dragonballs in BT2 actually had you collecting them, unlike other games. And the summoning of Dragon in the series is better than any other.

AND BT3 has 160+ characters. I mean nobody wants to play as Freiza's soldiers, BUT IT'S POSSIBLE!!!

Credit where it's due, DBZ Kakarot still has the best customization and free roam according to me. So, Game Developers, if you're reading this, you have the recipe at your disposal here, to make the best DBZ game ever.