WallSpectrum

Looks like everyone's forgotten about this? Or has it just lost it's appeal completely? How do we get this back on the front page? I'm open to suggestions. How about we change the theme after every cycle?

odAyzaod said:

Looks like everyone's forgotten about this? Or has it just lost it's appeal completely? How do we get this back on the front page? I'm open to suggestions. How about we change the theme after every cycle?

Don't take it too seriously mate. It seems you're overestimating the actvity of these forums. There are like at most 10 active users posting regularly, and most threads go MONTHS without interaction. So don't get your panties all messed up because people don't come as often. The forum is BY A LOT not the main way of interaction on this site. Just have fun :)

Oh, I guess that makes sense, looking at the posts-to-views ratio. Thanks, JJ. Un-knotting my panties now.

You can make the thumbnail show by putting the picture's I.D. within two brackets like this: [ odeye9 ] but without the spaces. so it shows up like this:

3840 x 108024PNG

Added 8 minutes after

Vehicles:

1920 x 10804

Last updated