Me, Myself, and I, what am I?

Hey, guyzz! Silver here with another great forum game, but firstly, thanks to everyone who's posted on the WallSpectrum Forum so far and helped keep it alive, you guys are awesome! Let's keep the momentum up. Secondly, if you've viewed the forum and haven't joined in the fun, people like you are the reason why cheese and yogurt exist, (and no, I didn't mean that as a compliment) honestly, I don't know what you're waiting for.

A'ight so here's how the game goes: Post three clues or keywords, and someone replies with a wallpaper that includes/fits all three. For example: Blue, Mountans, Car. Reply:

1920 x 108026
    or:
    1920 x 120012
    or:
    3840 x 216021
    and then the replier posts their own three clues, and the cycle continues. To spice things up a little bit, every 10 or so posts the current "riddler" can add a fourth "Me too!" clue, to make it more challenging. e.g. Blue, Mountains, Car, "Me too!": Water.(totally optional though). And let's try to keep it SFW please.

Added 7 minutes after

I'll start. 😁 Book, Circle, Coffee.

Last updated

Am I doing this right?

1920 x 108027

Robot, red, weapon

SuccubusJJ said:

Am I doing this right?

YESSS! This is Awesome, this is exactly how it's supposed to go! You guys are doing great!

Added 11 minutes after

SuccubusJJ said:

Robot, red, weapon

1920 x 114562

Kitten, Window, Table

Last updated

2000 x 150067

This one was particularly difficult.

Next one should be: Movement, Excited, Colorful

SuccubusJJ said:

This one was particularly difficult.

Yeah I did that on purpose.😁😅 That's kinda the idea of this game, its supposed to be like a riddle(hence the title), so the more challenging, the better. But I really didn't think this one would be that difficult... I mean kittens are always on tables an hanging around windows anyway so I figured it you could find at least a few(I found some myself actually, but not this one. Which just proves my point 😊) I just try to make sure the clues aren't something you can just pop into the search bar and you instantly have a wide range of options to choose from.

Added 26 minutes after

SuccubusJJ said:

Next one should be: Movement, Excited, Colorful

Looks like you're getting the hang of it. 😃 It took me a while to find this one as well:

7680 x 43204

Next: Cube, Glass, Light.

Last updated

And thus the student surpassed the teacher...

1600 x 90018

Water, Rock, Architecture.

This one was pretty easy

1920 x 12004

Building, Gun, Videogame, "Me too!": Cyberpunk

1920 x 10804

Close, but not really cyberpunk though...😄😅

2393 x 360435

Abstract, Geometric, Luminescent. This one should be pretty easy...

Pizza, weapon, animal.

This literally spells TMNT.😂

1920 x 105146

Sunlight, colorful, Smiling.

I like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I have the same weapon "Sai" as Raphael😃

1920 x 12006
    Cat,colorful,rain