Would any of you guys want to help me make a cool avatar?

I want this guy to be one of my avatars so I tried messing around with some effects using online editors but nothing seemed that great because I don't know what I'm doing. I want it to look kind of like he's kinda realistic or rounded out to kind of look 3d, do you know what I mean? With nice soft colors and stuff. Steampunk or retro feel would be sweet!

Anyway, I totally get it if you can't be bothered, but if you're bored enough and think he's a cool looking dude, I'd love to have a new avatar.

Here is the picture.

And some of my failed attempts, with stupid watermarks and everything from the place I was using...

P.S. If you guys know of a place that caters to requests like this please send me there if I shouldn't have done this. Thank you!

Whelp I don't know whether this is worse or better but i gave it a try (pats self on back)

I really love it. I will choose 3rd one. By the way, I was browsing for essay examples online and came across several at this website I can view numerous essay samples here click for more Information about this website, which can assist me write my essay quickly.

Last updated