What is your favourite subject in school or university?

luanna说:>I like Chinese best.Sometimes I write some poems. Hello, I can also speak Chinese, can we communicate, haha

One of my favorite subjects at school was studying IT spheres, I always had good marks connected with this subject, and many teachers told me I could work in some company, but I was not interested, I always wanted to have something of my own, and I began to study different constructors which help create and develop my sites, I began to create my business and create my site. I want to say that the school gives you a lot of importance to go to what you want and you will succeed.

Last updated

I liked foreign languages, but my least favorite was physical education

Loved Physics

hated art

Once got a detention for art as I didn't do the homework. Didn't think they were serious abot having to do it, it was art after all!?!?!?

English,uhh,actually my English is not very good. chemistry is cool!!!

In junior high school, I did well in physics, so I wanted to be a physics teacher, but in high school, I did well in biology, so I became a biology teacher, but in college, I became very interested in computers, so I chose computer science, and now I'm a college counselor

I really love Math

Scinetic said:

My most hated subject was drawing. I was constantly under-rated because I can’t draw. That kind of nonsense? Not everyone can draw beautifully,but if you don’t know how to draw, catch a bad grade.

I liked spelling in junior high

Literature was a subject that I enjoyed attending. Usually I didn't have to work hard because memorizing stories and biographies was very easy.