Comedy animes

me and my two fellas watched Yuru Camp, we finally finished, and we are looking for some more cute looking anime with plenty of cute girls to laugh. Any suggestions? We would like soft and funny animes, if possible slice of life so we can take a break from our jobs and hard times.

Girls und Panzer Strike Witches Azumanga Daioh Yuruyuri

Good Luck Girl! and Hinamatsuri (Hina Festival) are my favs

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid and Is the Order a Rabbit?💕

Comedy is a delicate matter. Everyone lives in their own atmosphere, and everyone's laughter muscle is pumped differently. But the Japanese are professional comedians, so they know where to put the pressure to make everyone feel good. I really enjoyed a recent movie I watched on soap2day called Gintama. There are more cool moments in Gintama than there are Chinese people in China. Seriously, there's something for every taste. Bouncing breasts, absurdity, weird characters, a little bit of worldly wisdom, parodies of Bleach, The Death Notebook, and Sailor Moon. Dreamtim, made up of a cocky chupa-chupa-eater, a clumsy bespectacled guy, a cute teenager and a hippo-sized dog, call themselves "jack-of-all-trades" and are willing to do anything as long as they get paid.