Wallhaven for mobile wallpapers

No. 1 fan of wallhaven and wallpapers here.

Thoughts on this please: a Wallhaven platform for mobile wallpapers

OR if you can recommend a mobile wallpaper platform to me.

I don't know about any platform dedicated exclusively to mobile wallpapers, but I've seen a few being posted here, myself included, the latest ones I uploaded were these.

1666 x 250035
    1440 x 320037

You can use on Wallhaven the Ratio Menu as All Portait to search for wallpapers to use on your phone.

deleted said:

No. 1 fan of wallhaven and wallpapers here.

Thoughts on this please: a Wallhaven platform for mobile wallpapers

OR if you can recommend a mobile wallpaper platform to me.

You can just search "vertical" here.

JustJon said:

I don't know about any platform dedicated exclusively to mobile wallpapers, but I've seen a few being posted here, myself included, the latest ones I uploaded were these.

I love the starry sky - I thought it was a genuine astro shot until I saw the lower section

cssjim said:

I love the starry sky - I thought it was a genuine astro shot until I saw the lower section

Thanks! It's one of my favorite finds, glad you liked it too

I download pics and use them as my mobile wallpaper. All my wallpapers I take from depositphotos. I just found many cool cnc images for my project. I like this photo stock, when I need some inspiration I go on this site, there are thousands of images on different themes. Besides it is useful platform if I need photos for website and business. The best thing is that they have good prices starting from $0.22 and plans and subscriptions for any budget.

Last updated