Change Name?

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to ChandlerQian. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

Hi spraayer, sorry for troubling you again, but I wanna change my username to QC2000. Could you please do that for me? Thanks a lot!

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hello, may I change my name to David?

wedonk said:

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hello, may I change my name to David?

This username is already taken. Let me know if you want to change it into something else.

spraayer Could you change my name to "n4no"? Thanks.

spraayer said:

could you please change my username to asdef? Thanks!

@GUOJINBO said:

spraayer said:

This one is taken as well If you have another request then let me know

spraayer said:

@GUOJINBO said:

spraayer said:

This one is taken as well If you have another request then let me know

what about qwaegfj? is this usable?

Hi spraayer, could you please change my username to ChandlerQian? Thanks!

spraayer ,I want to change my name as well.Because I got a wrong name when I registered, and I think it isn’t a good name . Could you please help me to change my name? Thanks a lot

Added 3 minutes after

Change my name to kpokroko, please. Thanks again

Good day spraayer. Is it possible to change my name to “Succubus.JJ”. Thank you in advance.

Hi spraayer, could you please change my username to 小镇NPC? Thanks a lot!

Added 27 minutes after

Hi spraayer, sorry for bothering you again! I want to change my username to Chandler钱铖 rather than the previous one. Appreciate your patience!

Last updated

@jamiejohannsen said:

Good day spraayer. Is it possible to change my name to “Succubus.JJ”. Thank you in advance.

Usernames cannot contain special characters like a period Let me know if you want me to change it into something else

@ChandlerQian said:

Added 27 minutes after

Hi spraayer, sorry for bothering you again! I want to change my username to Chandler钱铖 rather than the previous one. Appreciate your patience!

Is this going to be a weekly meeting?

spraayer said:

@jamiejohannsen said:

Usernames cannot contain special characters like a period Let me know if you want me to change it into something else

Thank you for clarifying, SuccubusJJ without the period is cool as well. Thanks again.

@ChandlerQian said:

Added 27 minutes after

Is this going to be a weekly meeting?

Lol, I'm just crazing for having a satisfactory name. Hope it's not bothering you!

hello spraayer can u change my name to hayakawa死 and if hayakawa死 isn't possible, u can just change it to hayakawa

Hello, please change my name to "Swirren" (one more R) thanks :D

Hi spraayer Could u please change my user name because i wrote it wrong (G3RN3R), i need to change it to G4RNER

Last updated

Salutations spraayer, can you change my name to " Viajero "? Thanks bunches

Hi again spraayer Could u please change it again, i misspelled my username again, my mistake! G4RN3R, the vowels must be numbers and the normal consonants but all in capital letters, here again G4RN3R.

Again my apologies, I had not noticed that in the first request I wrote it wrong and you have put what I requested, but what I really wanted was this G4RN3R greetings and thanks.

Last updated