Not exact rules for uploading works (as it seems to me)

I would like to understand how to interpret the rule "No low-quality edits (rotated, mirrored or picture-in-picture images, cobbled together collages).". Namely, the item "cobbled together collages". So you can't upload any collages at all? Even if the author of his own works created a collage of them too? For example, here is a work that I have already uploaded, but it was removed for violating the rules. I want to say that I am not the author of the collage, it was made by Dandonfuga himself from his own works. Is this a low-quality change if the author himself created this collage. And if so, why aren't other works removed? For example: 95w2vw , d5lv9l etc.

And also I would like to get an explanation of what kind of work fall under the concept of "collage"? That is, "2 or more" "glued" works, or only "3 or more"?

Last updated

Generally yes, collages of images/photos put one next to each other are not allowed.

lumberjacck said:

Generally yes, collages of images/photos put one next to each other are not allowed.

That is, "yes" answer to all three questions, I understand correctly?

Last updated

CobaltuMonster said:

That is, "yes" answer to all three questions, I understand correctly?

Indeed. Only "collages" that artistically complete a whole are allowed, like a gradient of the four seasons blending into each other.