Subscriptions Page Not Opening

I can not access my Subscriptions page.

Every time I try, I get this error.

Error 524 A Timeout Occurred

same here anyone knows if the DEVS are looking into this. I am getting: wallhaven.cc is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

Last updated

It just opens empty page (empty <body>) for me.

Glad i'm not the only one having this problem. It's so annoying.

So,how to solve this problem?

im having the HTTP ERROR 500. every time I try to open subscriptions it shows this error. little help for DEVS i have approx 1k unseen subscriptions.

I'm having HTTP ERROR 500 too, and I have 200K unseen lmao. Does anyone at least know a way to clear the new subscription notices easily?

Yeah, I'm going to eventually rework how subs work.

For the time being, I'll be deleting unseen subs when I see a problem.

For everyone else: Try to not sub to overly used tags, keep your subs to the more specific tags you're interested in.

Me too. I have more than 300K unseen. And now I trying to unsub tags. Now 140K. Still can't get this page open.

AksumkA said:

Yeah, I'm going to eventually rework how subs work.

For the time being, I'll be deleting unseen subs when I see a problem.

For everyone else: Try to not sub to overly used tags, keep your subs to the more specific tags you're interested in.

Hello,my subscription page cannot be opened, showing HTTP ERROR 500 I have 10k pictures that cannot be viewed,how can I solve it?

This has been going on for a few months now, and we are yet to hear from the officials on this.

I subscribed to lots and lots of artists and used the images for reference purposes for digital art etc, but the subs page has been bugged to the core. Sigh.