your comfort anime

That anime you will keep finding yourself coming back too, and watching over and over again. It may not even be your favorite or one you particularly like all that much but regardless you find yourself watching it when you dont feel like watching anything else and just need something comfortable and familiar to put on.

For me that anime is Masamune-kun no Revenge (Masamune-Kun's Revenge) It dosnt rate up there among my favourite shows and its not even a contender, theres nothing particularly special or stand out about it yet for whatever reason its the one show I have re-watched more than any other.

Cells at work. It's pretty nice and it has explained me the organism working better than a medical university.

For me it's "The Daily Life of the Immortal King" don't say me why lol.

Lucky Star!!! Kyoto Anime is best at daily animation

Naruto. It is light and pretty, I love it. I was a pretty lonely kid, so Naruto was my only salvation. Unfortunately, my school didn't have internet service (for some reason) and I had to download it via YouTube to mp4 converter first and I'm just happy that I knew about this thing already then.

Last updated

Toradora! and Little Witch Academia are the first that come to mind. A movie could be Your Name, I end up crying every time I watch it.

3840 x 216014PNG

3840 x 216021PNG

At school, I was told about anime for the first time. After that, I started watching my first anime at home, such as Death Notebook, Naruto, and other popular anime. Now I'm a big fan of the genre.

JoJo l like it very

3000 x 120044

Last updated

Kill La Kill

It's also my favorite one because it always makes me laugh. Last time I watched it together with a friend in discord and it was just so funny.

1920 x 108094