Create a comment board and allow a title of the uploaded picture

Just like the topic. The title was created to make it easier for users to search for content when they come to the site.Instead of using tags. The comment section was created to better evaluate the quality of an image.As the saying goes, the eyes of the masses are bright.

It's hard enough moderating walls and users as it is. Having a mini comment section on every single wallpaper would be virtually impossible to moderate, and we have to constantly fix walls being in the wrong category/wrong purity and having incorrect/no tags at all. Honestly it sounds like a nice idea, but in practice I think it would cause more issues than it's worth.

After reading that reply I can understand why it would be more work than I thought, but I just came to the forums to suggest the same thing (13 hours after OP)

404011xz said:

It's hard enough moderating walls and users as it is. Having a mini comment section on every single wallpaper would be virtually impossible to moderate, and we have to constantly fix walls being in the wrong category/wrong purity and having incorrect/no tags at all. Honestly it sounds like a nice idea, but in practice I think it would cause more issues than it's worth.

Is there maybe a way to implement some kind of filter for hateful words or unwanted commentary? Something that would ease moderation for you guys? Just wondering.

That allows the picture title and the picture introduction could be possible?

If anyone can contribute to this (need js devs), I can lead this mini project as a plugin.

icefire7 said:

If anyone can contribute to this (need js devs), I can lead this mini project as a plugin.

Unfortunately,I don't know what to do