Remember Wallbase?

Any one remember wallbase. Pretty sure wallhaven rose from the ashes of wallbase . Just curious if anyone else remembers .

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

yes, I remember. Was really really good. This website is the same owner. They had to move it because the person who managed the website disappeared and the owner didn't have the credentials to continue.

ComposerMK said:

yes, I remember. Was really really good. This website is the same owner. They had to move it because the person who managed the website disappeared and the owner didn't have the credentials to continue.

Close, but no cigar.

The owner of Wallbase and Wallhaven are not the same person. Wallhaven came about due to the owner of Wallbase having to do some things in their personal life (There's a discord and an old forum post if you're interested), but he had to leave it behind. Wallhaven was started by what i think is an Admin of Wallbase, to essentially carry on this website, as a legacy to Wallbase. Again, there's gonna be more knowledgeable people and more details in the Discord if you want to read up on it