Want to upload again...

Good evening,

I am repeating my request because it has been deleted.

I wish I could upload again, I was banned a few years ago because I put low quality wallpapers in the batch sometimes. I put 10-15 wallpapers, even sometimes more, at the same time! So inevitably there are a few low-quality who sneaked in the lot ...

I had been warned once, so I was really trying to be careful (researching it, to really get a good quality) but hey, there is one more that had crept in ... Result: Prohibition.

After in my defense, out of 300+ wallpapers added, there must have been 5 broken down that suffered this sanction ... I found it a bit rough at the time ... But hey, we are made a reason!

Finally, here I am, I have always liked this site and I would like to contribute to it again. I'm not saying that I will never put low quality wallpapers again (to be wrong, it can happen), but I always do my best to provide the best quality.

Hope you will accept my request.

grekO.

Considering you broke multiple rules multiple times I say no. I restored the deleted profile posts. In total you've uploaded in the wrong category, uploaded low quality walls, uploaded more than 5 images per set, and a fair number of overly sexual walls. Honestly they were generous with the punishment back then. After 3 upload warnings (warnings that pop up when you go to upload), you received a temporary ban, continued to break the rules, and then were permanently banned.

Oh ok, it was 3 years ago, forget about this...

Can you redelete the message on my profile please ?

Ok, i will not uploard again... Sad.. :/