[Feature Request] Blacklist from subscriptions

H! I've added some stuff to my blacklist in the hopes that wallpapers with those tags won't show up in my subscriptions. My guess is that the logic for a wallpaper getting listed as a subscription is on a per tag basis. However, I was wondering if it's possible that when my subscriptions are being shown to me and then tries to show me a wallpaper with a tag that I've blacklisted, it takes that wallpaper off my to view list? I'm not sure...

Definitely would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Sick of seeing cat girls in my subs LOL

allrhotix said:

Definitely would be a nice quality of life improvement.

Sick of seeing cat girls in my subs LOL

Same.

Is there a way to blacklist one of the General/Anime/People categories? For example, if the anime box is highlighted, the wallpapers displayed don't show an anime tag off to the left. Maybe they have an invisible tag or something, idk.

First of all it would be nice if there wouldn't be a limit for blocked users and blocked tags...

aquielleoz said:

H! I've added some stuff to my blacklist in the hopes that wallpapers with those tags won't show up in my subscriptions. My guess is that the logic for a wallpaper getting listed as a subscription is on a per tag basis. However, I was wondering if it's possible that when my subscriptions are being shown to me and then tries to show me a wallpaper with a tag that I've blacklisted, it takes that wallpaper off my to view list? I'm not sure...

Hello, +1 I have also a lot of trash on my sub_page. It will be really really great to apply blacklist for sub_page too Thx

I know this is an old thread, but is there any hope of applying your blacklist filters to your subscriptions..??

It seems to work perfectly on the main site, but when you view your new subscriptions its full of wallpapers that you dont see normally (and dont want to see..) and most of them if not all of them recently are "amine"....

"Redheads" is a perfect example...100s of cartoon images and 1 or 2 actual real people... Alternative i guess is to create new tags such as "anime redhead","cartoon redhead" etc.. and retag but guess that would just annoy more people :-( .