Games that recently wasted your precious time!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but after I decided to sell csgo skins I don’t play it anymore. Now I devote my time to more meaningful activities than playing video games.

Last updated

Surrepers said:

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, but after I decided to sell csgo skins I don’t play it anymore. Now I devote my time to more meaningful activities than playing video games.

Meaningful activities like?

I wasted a lot of time in Valorant and Dota2

warframe 2,479.9h It's a sh*t ,but I still like it

CS:GO and Dota 2, love these games. Plus I found free skins on this page https://tips.gg/ with all info about matches. I like to take part in different tournaments, it's entertaining and helps to improve my gaming skills. I want to become a pro gamer one day.

Last updated

MINECRAFT!! Spent 1000s of hours playing it... building blocks for no reason... i was fun then but now when i rethink, it was just not worth all the time I spent... even almost got addicted to PvP mode... there was a time I had played so much that my click speed went to 14 clicks per second on the cps test... glad that I came out of that game.... now I am not touching it again... not even my kids.. haha.

Minecraft used to occupy most of my free time. Then I stepped away from the game for a year, but soon I plan to continue playing on these servers again. I like to build something interesting and to play with my friends.

Last updated

That's not exactly true. Sometimes games are a good way to make money, especially with the growing popularity of nft games. You've probably heard about blockchain games where you can earn tokens. My favorite is meta run. Blockchain games are games that are made based on blockchain technology and use elements of cryptography, that is, they are often games that use cryptocurrency as an in-game tool.

Last updated

Elden Ring

Harry Potter:Magic Awakening ,i love it!!!,A Chinese game

Gunborg: Dark Matters. One of my all-time favorite games! And it just came out a couple of months ago. It's available on Steam and itch.io.

Added 34 seconds after

Its STILL wasting my time BTW.😅

Ender Lillies.

Damn beautiful metroidvania game.