Change Name?

Can you please change my name to Just4Fun and if that's already taken to Just4Fun69 spraayer Thank you :)

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

Hi, I would like to change my username to 1SuperNova_ please ♥

@Winter8bits

I cannot change your username because they can only contain letters and numbers. Let me know what username you would like instead and I'll change it for you.

spraayer said:

@Winter8bits

I cannot change your username because they can only contain letters and numbers. Let me know what username you would like instead and I'll change it for you.

1SuperNova

spraayer said:

Users cannot change their own username. An admin can change it for you so if you want to change it you can tell me the username that you'd like.

hello, i am new here can you please change my name to Tatsugami00

spraayer said:

Hi spraayer, I would like to change my username to Raynor. Could you please do that for me? Thanks.

spraayer said:

I'd like to change my username into Waterdrop. Can you help me? Thanks a lot!

The username Waterdrop is already taken. Let me know if you'd like me to change it into something else.

Lopes

That username is taken as well. If you want to change it into something else or want a variant of the previous one, let me know.

spraayer said:

The username Waterdrop is already taken. Let me know if you'd like me to change it into something else.

Then add some numbers. It's ok.

Hi! spraayer I like to change my username to DRUiDKUiN plz...

spraayer Hi, can you change my username to "Xebelion"? Thanks.

Last updated

hello, can you change my user name to "jotanabr" please? thank you.

17585847167 Usernames need to be 1 connected word. Let me know if you'd like me to change it into something else.

spraayer I want change my name to 카필

Last updated