Troll Account Spamming

It would appear izuku111 is a troll account, as literally every single one of their 52 uploads so far all appear to have been artifically re-sampled to be as inhumanly low-quality as possible. They're also using a 4chan copypasta as a Profile Description.

I dunno, two or three really mangled wallpapers in a batch of uploads could be an accident or a glitch, but 52/52? No way that's a coincidence or an accident.

I have no clue what happened. I'm new on here so that's why idk what happened....

izuku111 said:

I have no clue what happened. I'm new on here so that's why idk what happened....

If somehow this is all some kind of mysterious accident that's causing every single image you upload to be completely garbled and glitched out, perhaps it would behoove you to not continue to upload more and more until the issue is addressed or resolved...

i don't get it ;-; , im new on here, why me? ;-;

izuku111 said:

i don't get it ;-; , im new on here, why me? ;-;

Have you even looked at your own uploads?

Yes? But what's wrong with them? I see ntg wrong with them ;-;

izuku111 said:

Yes? But what's wrong with them? I see ntg wrong with them ;-;

"Rule Number 3: No low-quality edits."

"Low quality can mean: High levels of artifacting: Noise induced by an ISO value set too high, high levels of JPEG/compression artifacts, color banding."

In other words, all of the horrific blurriness and glitched-out pixels on your images. And if you are trying to claim that you don't see anything wrong with all that blurriness, I'm highly skeptical.

I'm sorry jeeze. I had a hard time understanding what u were saying -.-.....