Banned from uploading! (unfair ban again)

Hello

Recently i got this notification: "You are currently banned from: Uploading Reason for ban: this time wrong purity. very last chance after month Ban will be lifted 1 month from now" without details about the pictures that is in wrong purity I haven't uploaded any oversexual pics as i recall so..

Hmmm... To whoever did banned me from uploading, Can you atleast point me to which latest picture i have uploaded that i've put it in wrong purity?

And maybe can you ease this ban?

imho baning me for a month because "wrong purity" wont make me dont do it again! So it is better to point me to correct my uploads and learing more and more from my mistakes Even bots can fail sometimes I'm trying my best but still!

Sorry for bad English and broken grammar :P

Probably referring to all these. They are SFW not sketchy.

5093 x 339534
    2560 x 170839
    5027 x 335157
    2560 x 170829

404011xz said:

Thanks for reply

Ah, and i thought that the yellow tag text means the pictures belong to sketchy even if it safe

So if the picture has a yellow tag like "knee-high stockings(yellow text)" and its safe will be in SFW Right?

Tag purity settings can sometimes help determine walls, but if the wall in general is not sketchy it shouldn't go in that category. An example of this is how the loli tag is NSFW, but it can be used to describe young sfw anime characters wallpapers as well.

404011xz said:

Thanks for explaining to me, sir Hope that they will unban me sooner cause i wasted a lot of time on dupe wallpapers that are already been uploaded especially with my very very bad upload connection even with bad upload connection i will upload the maximum resolution i find i'll try my best