diet or sport?

Which way of weight loss preferable for you sports or diets?

haywooden said:

Which way of weight loss preferable for you sports or diets?

Fast metabolism (*μ_μ)

i prefer jogging with good music

If you have excess weight, reduce day calories witch you get and make more active lifestyle. Or you can go to forest, live with beetles, fight with bear, maybe it's can help.

If you want to lose weight, just count kcal. Of course, sport as a weight loss aid is the most recommended.

To be honest, both. Two weeks ago i stopped eating flour (not sure how they are called in english) and sweet products. Working out 3 times a week and so far I lost 4kg from 80kg to 76kg. Asking that question I believe that you do not know that diet and sport are unseparatable. Hit the gym, stop eating like a pig and you will be alright. Do not push too hard, learn your body and the exercises first, count calories and watch the progression.

Smart daily life plus workout.

This is it.

I did both, but noticed that I was going bigger instead of my aim was going slimmer (Yes, I did weights) so I did Keto instead and stopped with the workout aside from long distance walks, and lost 20kg in one month, seems to have slowed down after that though as I'm only losing around 1kg every 2 weeks though, so do both if you want performance.

Sorry, I used to be 107kg now I'm 84kg

For weight loss, it will be better to follow both sport and diet