This site turned into "Cyberpunk 2077, the Wallpaper site"

It´s really annoying that people can´t stop posting screenshots of the same game over and over and over...

Every page is almost 50% of CP 2077.

Is there any way of filtering out specific tags when browsing the latest wallpapers?

Yes there is way by adding tags to blacklist Open your profile settings and click on browsing tab , scroll down to blacklist window and there enter any tags you don't like (in your case you want to add cyberpunk and cyberpunk 2077) This will filter out any wallpapers with that tag and won't show up for you

In addition to previous reply, want to add that you can use additional search mask right in search field to filter out something, or search for something specific. Idk if there is dedicated page for this, but API documentation makes good job of explaining search masks https://wallhaven.cc/help/api#search

Tl;dr; Paste this in search bar to filter our specific tag if you don't want to blacklist tag: -"Cyberpunk 2077"

Yes, you can combine them -"Cyberpunk 2077" -"Cyberpunk"

I've asked if we could limit the number of Cyberpunk uploads and the stance right now is no sadly.

For a couple days I was blocking people, then I just blocked the tag "Cyberpunk 2077" in browsing settings, it is beyond annoying! I don't come here for game screenshots, I come here for quality wallpapers.

I mean sometimes if you look at the screenshots they may look like wallpapers, but let's not get too crazy. Certainly there are plenty of other games/movies and themes that can be reinvigorated. I'm a huge Cyberpunk fan too, but come on - it will get old soon enough.