[Help] If i turn off Anime and People there are still a lot.

Even tho i turn off Anime and People from the search bar i still find a lof of cartoon humans and people in General, any way to blacklist females or humans in general, i want good looking wallpapers but i just find a lot of females and anime in "General" even in the Toplist.

For clarification the people category is comprised of real life people while the anime category is comprised of anime/manga characters and art styled after anime. This means that CGI and digital art of people are supposed to be in the general category. That being said if you go to your user settings and then the browsing section there is a blacklist tag option at the bottom with instructions to hide walls with that tag. https://wallhaven.cc/settings/browsing

For you, you could probably put in a tag like women.

I too wish there was an option to hide all human-looking artwork. So not just actual humans but also CGI-Humans and humans in paintings etc. I don't want to filter them permanently in my settings, I would prefer a filter option like the one that already exists for actual human beings and anime characters. That would be really nice, to have an option so you could switch that on and off quickly.

@7Dice7 said:

I too wish there was an option to hide all human-looking artwork. So not just actual humans but also CGI-Humans and humans in paintings etc. I don't want to filter them permanently in my settings, I would prefer a filter option like the one that already exists for actual human beings and anime characters. That would be really nice, to have an option so you could switch that on and off quickly.

Yes indeed, i do wish there was an option to turn off "digital people" "CGI people" because there is way too many "digital art sexy woman" wallpapers in the toplist and it get tiring...

I brought up this problem up before too (I think it was like 2 years ago, I dont know). Their first argument for not doing it is that their waifus are not people because theyre fictional and that it is difficult to define people or some bullshit like that. They also brought up another argument, which I think is probably the real reason for not doing it. And that is that its to much work for them, as the tags on older post have to be revised or something.