some help

Which procedures do you do for your skin?

@gasaki56 said:

In the morning cleaning gel then hydrating cream and/or SPF cream if there's sun outside. In the evening cleaning gel, then salicylic acid OR lactic acid then some amino acids, I let them enter the skin cells, then I spray some water on my face (preferably thermal water, something clean) for the cells to absorb it, then I apply a layer of moisturizing cream to create a barrier and prevent water from coming out of the cells, generating a plumping effect. Be careful not to combine salicylic acid and lactic acid in the same day and only apply them on dry skin, with water they can be quite corrosive and pinch a bit.

These are all vital substances for cells, not dangerous and they can decrease skin aging drastically.

Last updated

lumberjacck said:

@gasaki56 said:

In the morning cleaning gel then hydrating cream and/or SPF cream if there's sun outside. In the evening cleaning gel, then salicylic acid OR lactic acid then some amino acids, I let them enter the skin cells, then I spray some water on my face (preferably thermal water, something clean) for the cells to absorb it, then I apply a layer of moisturizing cream to create a barrier and prevent water from coming out of the cells, generating a plumping effect. Be careful not to combine salicylic acid and lactic acid in the same day and only apply them on dry skin, with water they can be quite corrosive and pinch a bit.

These are all vital substances for cells, not dangerous and they can decrease skin aging drastically.

using some natural scrabes and visit dermal fillers in Brooklyn procedure. Dermal fillers are made of substances, usually naturally-occurring, that are injected into the face to add volume and restore facial contours. Not so hard procedure as many think.

Last updated