Last movie you watched?

Finished watching all the marvel films in chronological order last night

We Own the Night Pride and Glory Narc

Only God Forgives - 5/10 Very stylish, like Drive - but lacks the heart and story that the director's previous film has. Also has several WTF moments that I'm still scratching my head over now.

Joker - gripped throughout, thought this was very well made! 4/5

Victor Frankenstein. My favorite movie of all time! 10/10

Last updated

"Night Hunter" on Netflix. Stars Henry Cavill, the lovely Alexandra Daddario and Sir Ben Kingsley. Not a particularly cheery film as it's all about the hunt for serial sex offenders/killers but driven by a great plot and good acting. A rather enjoyable 90 minutes. The little speech Kingsley gives to a chap in bed near the start might give some pervs a few sleepless nights.

Watched Spenser Confidential last night, it was a nice easy watch. Nothing special though. Looked nice in Dolby vision

Life - 7/10

Similar to Alien - Really enjoyed this one

Remember 2015

8/10

Christopher Plummer is great in this, as are the other actors.

Something's Gotta Give

decent movie. 7/10.

Recently went on a whole 80s/90s nostalgia trip and watched (or re-watched as the case may be), Angels In The Outfield (1994), Major League: Back To The Minors (1998), Fargo (1996) and Romancing The Stone (1984). All of them were really entertaining and well worth at least one watch.

Also watched Raya And The Last Dragon. Loved it!

Cabin Fever! Pancakes!!!!

My favorite movie is Human Centipede 3. I just really can't explain how stupid this film was. Sure, the gore was disgusting; but like, one of the main actors, the warden, was seriously one of the most retarded things I've seen on TV. You could argue and say he played his role well because of how bad, dumb and insane he was, he was good at it

The last movie I watched was Transformers, I don't know why but I wanted to watch it.

neikscod said:

No Way Home.

No Way Home was great!! Just waiting for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.

Just recently watched Malignant, such a different but fantastic storyline. Not some "crappy" movie like Wrong Turn (2021) or House of Ouija..

A Quiet Place. 1,2. & Don't Breathe. 1,2. You're Next.

Anna and the Apocalypse 6/10

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

It's a hard ? out of "tasting like freedom"

Howl's Moving Castle it is not last movie my watched,but it is a excellent Japanese anime to watch