Another Wallhaven app

Hi guys. I just released Wallhaven app and it's available on Google Playstore.

The idea was to make an app that looks and feels like using the website. This app is mainly for fans. The UI is just like wallhaven, you won't need much time learning how to use it.

You can post here any comments, suggestions or questions you have about this app.

Good! but can you tell me the difference between the browser version of the site and your app? does it detect your phone display res automatically for example? that would be nice to search for phone wallpapers easily.

regards

Yes app detects display res. Difference is app allows you to customize your browsing. For example wallhaven shows two thumbs per row with a big space between them. This makes thumbs too small for my 4.6" screen. With this app you can make thumbs as big or as small as you want by choosing number of thumbs you want to see. You can also turn off details to see just images. When you click on a thumb it opens full image you can zoom, similar to gallery apps.

This is bare bones app version 1.0. I'll remove bugs and add functionality over time.