I can't upload?

Hi,

it's been a while since I wanted to upload anything. Now I go to "UPLOAD" and it says "No active bans!" But I can't find a button or anything to upload wallpapers. Am I too stupid or can it be?

Thanks!

Hello?

I still can't upload?!

Help would be awesome!

Thanks!

wellp actually the owner\manager is too busy these days...contacted him also contacted an admin....saying its some kind of bug they're working on fixing it

Ok, thank you!

At least I'll be a little smarter.

Then we'll just wait and see!

I don't mean to rush, but I still can't upload anything.

I have no idea what your problem may be but have you tried using a different browser or account to upload? If AksumkA is working on that it's a matter of time, but 2 months is a long time...

Hi, doesn't matter which browser.

I click on the link and the only thing I can see on the "Upload" Page is:

**No active bans!

Keep up the good work! Be sure to give our rules a read to make sure it stays this way!**

And thats it!

Some moderator keeps deleting my upload. Seems this guy has bad/broken monitor

Added 1 minute after

The problem is, there's no moderator nickname in the notification

BloodStain said:

Added 1 minute after

In this case it was me. Your upload was deleted because it is modified from this wallpaper: [0q8mr0]

kejsirajbek said:

BloodStain said:

Added 1 minute after

In this case it was me. Your upload was deleted because it is modified from this wallpaper: [0q8mr0]

Seems your monitor is broken, or bad. Buy a new one, or fix your monitor

Added 2 minutes after

Because, artifacts in original upload are clearly visible. My upload doesn't have them, and it's higher resolution (original)

BloodStain said:

kejsirajbek said:

BloodStain said:

Added 1 minute after

Added 2 minutes after

Because, artifacts in original upload are clearly visible. My upload doesn't have them, and it's higher resolution (original)

Your was a crop of this wallpaper. That's it.

kejsirajbek said:

BloodStain said:

kejsirajbek said:

BloodStain said:

Added 1 minute after

Added 2 minutes after

Your was a crop of this wallpaper. That's it.

First upload, yes. Second - no. You honestly don't see artifacts in the original image?