Update to collections and more!

Hey everyone!

Got a small but hopefully nice update for you here!

• You can now reorder collections! Click on the Reorder button on the sidebar when viewing your collections
    • Updated layout of collection 'thumbs' for public lists of collections (If your collection is missing thumbnails, add/remove/move a wallpaper to/from it to refresh)
    • Searching for a tag by id will show all related tags example List will show parent/child tags first, then any other 'fuzzy' matches
    • Defocused purity on wallpapers
    • Notifications now sent when someone subscribes to one of your collections
    • New board to showcase apps/programs made with wallhaven! Let us know if you've made an app here!

As always hope some of you like this update! Let me know below if you have any feedback.

Thanks for sticking around!

Last updated

AksumkA said:

Hey everyone!

Got a small but hopefully nice update for you here!

• You can now reorder collections! Click on the Reorder button on the sidebar when viewing your collections
    • Updated layout of collection 'thumbs' for public lists of collections (If your collection is missing thumbnails, add/remove/move a wallpaper to/from it to refresh)
    • Searching for a tag by id will show all related tags example List will show parent/child tags first, then any other 'fuzzy' matches
    • Defocused purity on wallpapers
    • Notifications now sent when someone subscribes to one of your collections
    • New board to showcase apps/programs made with wallhaven! Let us know if you've made an app here!

As always hope some of you like this update! Let me know below if you have any feedback.

Thanks for sticking around!

Can you please make it so we can reorder the wallpaper in our collections? Thanks.

Finally thanks I can some time view them now.

KY

I appreciate you do the all

Added 1 second after

Added 3 seconds after

Added 4 seconds after

Added 4 seconds after