Games that recently wasted your precious time!

Rimworld, factorio and Rise to ruins. Time well spent.

Assetto Corsa and Borderlands 2

Before it was Apex, now, Space Station 13.

Team fortress 2 / 2.5k+ hrs

BATTLEFIELD 4 <3 idk why but my love to this game came back and i'm addicted to it again now

SuperHot in VR. My friend recommended that I buy VR. I listened to it and still bought an Oculus Quest. I've never been so wrong before. I thought that the game in VR is nonsense because it loses a lot of features available in a normal game, but I was very mistaken. VR is the future of the gaming industry and with the help of virtual reality app development company, many developers are able to create their own VR games without putting a lot of effort.

Last updated

Goddamn Witcher 3! It is so good I have played it for 4 days straight so far and am probably not even half way through. Such an amazing game!

At the moment I'm interested in playing Plants vs Zombies. Later I will see if I can play some games on my Xbox.

Clash of Clans, LOL and Apex Legends

I couldn't find a good RPG on Switch, so I started a new save on Etrian Odyssey 4. It's still addicting after all these years, even though the first boss is kicking my rear end :v

Command and Conquer Remastered Collection. Any veteran here?

Last updated

Terraria has recently a LITTLE time. I really like that game and played 72 straight hours playing, really recommended. Oh and also been playing a lot of Brawl Stars

Max Payne 3

Witcher 3 and Far Cry 5, I play them everynight 10 hours..

apex and dota

call of duty i'm thinking about buying a ps5

My first and favorite online game called "MicroVolts(Surge)" that has shutdown years ago :'c there is an unofficial version of it called "Toyheroes" Nowadays i only play Paladins and im +300 lvl with many skins and mounts xD

I'm playing Gwent a lot these days, Scoia'tael is my favorite starter deck. I love to create new decks over and over, and there's so much fun in unlocking new Cards, and playing online. I play it for hours, because I have nothing to do, Thanks to the CD PROJEKT RED for creating these awesome video games like Witcher 3, Gwent, and Cyberpunk 2077.. they always create such a Masterpieces like these for keeping us distracted in this Cold Hard World..

Last updated

@WallpaperManiac said:

X-Com 2 Great Game!
    Forza Horizon 3 Just Beautiful Advanced Military Commander

X-Com 2 certainly wasted lots of my time, don't let it do the same to you! It's still in quite rough shape.

Last updated

Witcher 3, but in no shape or form that's a wasted time for me!!

Starsector and DRAGON QUEST XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age.