post randomly removed out of nowhere

one of my uploads was just randomly removed after being up for probably over a week.. no message no warning, just removed

I can't see it in your removed wallpapers. Maybe other staff member knows more? :/

Ya it's not logged as being deleted or merged. Are you sure you uploaded it?

DeltaPrime said:

one of my uploads was just randomly removed after being up for probably over a week.. no message no warning, just removed

Are you talking about this one: ?

3840 x 216027PNG

It was set to Sketchy and maybe your Purity settings were set to SFW only. Someone set it wrongly to Sketchy, I set it back to SFW.

lumberjacck said:

DeltaPrime said:

3840 x 216027PNG

It was set to Sketchy and maybe your Purity settings were set to SFW only. Someone set it wrongly to Sketchy, I set it back to SFW.

right thats it!!

lumberjacck said:

DeltaPrime said:

3840 x 216027PNG

Thanks lumberjacck <3