General Category is so messy

I'm seeing a lot of games related wallpapers in general category. also a lot of anime wallpapers! is it normal? plz change this.

I think the uploader have to set the categories properly. It's a huge job change all of them without the correct ones.

There are 3 categories (general, people for real life people, and anime) and there are no plans to make any more. If you see real life people or anime/anime themed wallpapers in general please report them and we will move them to the correct category as we see them. Generally I and other mods log on every day so we (at least I) try to keep general full of the correct walls.

If people would correctly categorize their wallpapers when they upload them that would be great.

404011xz said:

There are 3 categories (general, people for real life people, and anime) and there are no plans to make any more. If you see real life people or anime/anime themed wallpapers in general please report them and we will move them to the correct category as we see them. Generally I and other mods log on every day so we (at least I) try to keep general full of the correct walls.

If people would correctly categorize their wallpapers when they upload them that would be great.

The mods are unsung heroes honestly.