No girls feature

can you guys add filter for no girls? like i'm searching for cool wallpaper art or nature and etc but 80% of wallpapers are girls,it's annoying too much already

You can either unselect the "people" category or add "women" to blacklisted tags, either will work.

The problem is that even if you unselect the people, anime, sketchy and NSFW buttons, you still get people and mainly women in the results. Check this out:

https://i.imgur.com/rSWR9nE.jpg

This is today's toplist page, with ONLY general and sfw enabled, and still we get bad results. There are no less than 4 images that I'd classify as sketchy just on the first page!

Now I don't know if this is an issue with the internal system, or if it's an issue with the submitter's tagging the images badly, but it should be looked at.

Neamow What belongs where is often a matter of opinion. The wallpapers you've highlighted may be considered sketchy (some have been updated already) but not everybody will agree on this. And since purity flagging is done by anyone in the community there will always be some instances you disagree with. If you see a wallpaper that is clearly flagged incorrectly feel free to correct it. Make sure to read the rules first, though.

Another reason why I've been proposing to expand "Anime" into "Characters", and move art of fictional characters there. Solves many issues.

Won't be changing Anime to Characters or changing rules to put non-human people into the people category. The better solution to this is to use tag blacklisting in your browsing settings.

Just like purity, tags are editable by everyone. If a wallpaper is missing a tag, make sure to add it!