ultrawide wallpapers

Hello. I have a widescreen monitor, and I collected a lot of wallpapers (NSFW) that I edited (in PS) to fit my format, and in most of them I changed colors. The problem is that the originals of many of them are already posted on this site. Can I upload images that are already on the site, but in a different format / color correction? I did it for myself, but now I thought that maybe someone would like it.

It depends on the wallpaper. If they look fine (they don't look strange due to stretching the resolution or obvious loss in quality due to upscaling) then it should be fine.

404011xz said:

It depends on the wallpaper. If they look fine (they don't look strange due to stretching the resolution or obvious loss in quality due to upscaling) then it should be fine.

they look good because i made them for myself first

3440MasterRace said:

404011xz said:

No offense but we've heard this kind of statement before and people have posted extremely noisy/blurry images when you look at them at their full resolution. You can upload a wallpaper or two and if they aren't taken down in a few days you could take that as a greenlight.

404011xz said:

3440MasterRace said:

404011xz said:

No offense but we've heard this kind of statement before and people have posted extremely noisy/blurry images when you look at them at their full resolution. You can upload a wallpaper or two and if they aren't taken down in a few days you could take that as a greenlight.

ok, thx) didn't find this in the rules, what is the limit in Mb for the image?

Last updated

As far as I'm aware there isn't a very restrictive size limit. If there is you'll get a warning when you try to upload it