Suggestion: Ability to Filter by file type.

Always come here for new wallpapers, love this website, but I feel like it's lacking in ability to search by file types like PNG only wallpapers. (Which windows doesn't compress unlike JPEGS.)

If you reallllly love a wallpaper there are some things you could do to make it higher quality.

First save it to your harddrive.

Plug it into this 2x generator with javascript enabled: http://waifu2x.udp.jp/

Select the level of noise reduction. (for most wallpapers from here thats somewhere between none and medium)

Select if it's art or a photo. note that photorealistic cgi would be considered photo since that's what the cgi is trying to emulate.

Optional: select the size enlargement you would like.

Finally hit either convert or download. If you hit convert make sure you use ctrl+s when you save it.

This tool has revived many many awesome wallpapers when I got my new monitor. Enjoy using it.

In a weird, dream sense, I remember when sorting images there was a drop down filter option for "all time" instead of the current limit of "last year". Do we know if this will be re-implemented? Or am I missing a trick somewhere?