Need For Speed Discussion

Discuss everything about Need For Speed.

Last week Need For Speed released a new Need For Speed game teaser trailer. They're going to reboot a Need For Speed series, probably because new games doesn't sell as much as the first games sold.

So, were finally going to get what we want! A lot of customization, night time open-world underground racing game !

UNITE THE CULTURE OF SPEED With over 20 years of history in its rear view mirror, Need for Speed™ returns with a reboot that delivers on what Need for Speed stands for - rich customization, authentic urban car culture, a nocturnal open world, and an immersive narrative that drives your NFS game. Fuelled by our very own car culture community, Speedhunters has helped deliver a NFS experience that is grounded in authentic car culture by diving into the world of past, present and emergent trends of the urban car scene, NFS will unleash the passion for cars and speed when it releases this Fall, 2015.

1920 x 113814
    1920 x 113814
    1920 x 10809
    1920 x 11384
    1920 x 10808
    1920 x 10807
    1920 x 10808

Last updated

Sounds like they're going the Midnight Club route! As long as they let me have a custom soundtrack, I'm in.

I really hope one day they make "Most Wanted 3" I played and finished the original "Most Wanted" (2005) on PS2 and PC and totally loved it. It had the best story out of the entire NFS series. "The Run" had a good story as well. I also played and finished "Most Wated" (2012) on PC but didn't like it very much.

Currently in love with "Project CARS"

Underground 2 and Most Wanted 2005. Best NFS games ever. Great news! Hope the new game will be good as classics mentioned before. Carbon was a bit shitty but okay and i also like the NFS Porsche Unleashed. It was my first encounter with the franchise. Cool music and classic porsche cars, astonishing graphics for that time and quite good driving feel. Although the best driving feel ever provided through keyboard for me was in Racedriver GRID.

Never played the NFS: Undergrounds but agree about Most Wanted. Awesome game! I liked Hot Pursuit as well, but I hated the way the game would go slo-mo when there was some kind of crash or to highlight a cop you were about to pass. It really interrupted the flow of driving at high speeds.

OMFG this is amazing news! Underground and Most Wanted were the best NFS games no doubt about it. Ever since then I was waiting for another NFS to offer same amount of customization just with new graphics, cars, etc. I literally cannot wait for this, hope it does not disappoint, and if they stick to what they said in that little intro I don't see how can they mess it up. And graphics already look awesome. Is there a date or time frame for this game?

Bukssna said:

OMFG this is amazing news! Underground and Most Wanted were the best NFS games no doubt about it. Ever since then I was waiting for another NFS to offer same amount of customization just with new graphics, cars, etc. I literally cannot wait for this, hope it does not disappoint, and if they stick to what they said in that little intro I don't see how can they mess it up. And graphics already look awesome. Is there a date or time frame for this game?

We will see the full trailer with customization, at E3 in 15, June. Game will be released this fall ;)

Added 2015-05-28 16:33:04 NEW info leaked about 2015 Need For Speed, also release date.

Release date: 3, November 5 ways to play: speed, style, build, crew & outlaw Playground: Ventura Bay (Probably Los Angeles) Game engine: Same as Star Wars battlefront , which is awesome Canyons, Drift !? :D

«Reddit users spotted the page and took a screengrab before it disappeared. The reboot was announced last week and we already know it’ll use the same engine as Star Wars: Battlefront, and if the details in the listing are to be believed, a November 3 release date can be added to the pile of things we know. Apparently the reboot will feature “5 unique ways to play, Speed, Style, Build, Crew and Outlaw” and will be set in the fictional West Coast city of Ventura Bay with an emphasis on after-dark activities. “Discover a nocturnal open world of urban car culture you never knew existed. Ventura Bay is your urban playground; from downtown, the harbour and the canyons, the city comes alive while you sleep.” The game had an Autumn launch window so this isn’t too far fetched. The Need for Speed reboot will be released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One. Very possibly on November 3. More details will be revealed at EA’s press conference at E3.»

Source: VG24/7

Last updated

New image of 2015 Need For Speed :)

1920 x 10808
    Next monday !! We'll see a gameplay of this crazy game ! ;)

2015 Need For Speed Offical E3 Trailer !! [youtube]Y5wssYZHVWc[/youtube]

Gameplay trailer: [youtube]6FwWK4vB0CE[/youtube]

Insane!

Wallpapers:

1920 x 10807
    1920 x 108010
    1920 x 10804
    1920 x 108017
    1920 x 108014
    1920 x 108021

Last updated

From my view, i think that the steering system will be like NFS Shift, and for me it's shit. It IS shit. The only good steering control i played are NFS Undercover (PS2), NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 (PC), NFS Most Wanted Black Edition (PC).

Ghost Games confirmed that the car what we saw in the trailer was built to drift.

You can make your car handle as way you want.

There is also option to turn off the camera mode what we saw in the trailer and you can select more than 4 camera views , locked back of the car included

I play need for speen undercover on my pc

I played my first Need for Speed on the 3DO Console. This was so GREAT back then!

So the two posters above me (suty67 and denj) are clearly spam bots. Mods?