We're 5 years old!

great job!and congratulations

If I'm not mistaken, 4walled was not affiliated with wallhaven but they directed traffic here after they went down forever. Been here since 4walled.cc, long live, cheers!

5 years!!! That is amazing. Wallhaven has the best quality wallpapers, great work guys!!. Cheers to more years to come.

I love here very much, thank you everyone

Last updated

cant wait to see...yey!!!

Thank you very much for all that you do, I love the site.

Just saw that post, thanks a lot for this awesome tool! My favorite wallpaper browser~

I can't believe it's been 5 years already. I was a wallbase user, and I really don't know what I would do for wallpapers if I didn't have this site around.

Many thanks for all your hard work!

Holy moly,do we get old?

I can still remember those good ol' wallbase days. Thanks for the great work you've all been doing, congratulations on 5 years!

I am very pleased... the journey has been wonderful. But I am more than ready for a change. It is exciting!

gratz! way to go. some things change yet all stays the same, just like the days at good old wallbase! cheers to that

Damn it! 5 years lurking around :P I came from WallBase btw.

Congrats to what the Devs\Mods acomplished so far...!

Looking forward to check the new site even though this one is pretty amazing!

Sincerely yours,

Seni.

Congratulations! This is my new fav wallpaper website. I came from wallhere. I actually thought this was the new wallhere, like they moved the site here cuz of all the legal issues, but I don't see anyone talking about wallhere here...