[Bug] This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!

A few tags (e.g. landscape) returns with this error message, though they exists, appear up in the dropdown list and fresh uploads can be tagged with them (i mean these tags work fine in the upload section with pictures, that haven't been published yet).

Confirmed and fixed.

There may be a few outlier tags our there that could still be affected by this, so let me know if any more crop up.

baskets park Additionally, chocolate sauce is a created tag but when I try to use it I get a message asking how I want to create it.

Last updated

Another fix: When a merged tag is detected, rather than get the 'tag deleted' message, the non-merged tag will be used instead.

For example: #cat was merged into cats. If you try and add 'cat,' cats will be added instead.

ship

SuRu (This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!)

The tag John William Godward is one of those tags marked as being previously deleted but there is some of his paintings marked as the wrong creator and cannot be created again.

"sad"

"Femjoy" - This tag has been deleted and cannot be created again! It appears on the tag drop-down list, but can't be selected without this error message coming up. Seems like a recent development... ?

Any chance of restoring the "Femjoy" tag? It's a popular source for women wallpapers. Shouldn't we give correct sources in the tags? Or is there some reason why it was deleted?

Yes, the tag still exists. There are thousands of walls tagged "femjoy." But try adding it to a wallpaper, capital letters or not, and you'll see the problem.

At least, whenever I try to add it, even by selecting it from the tag drop-down menu, I get the same error: "This tag has been deleted and cannot be created again."

blacula1 Might be fixed now, I don't know how this website works anymore 🤔

A similar situation suddenly seems to exist with the tag "Ultrafilms."

The tag exists, it's searchable, many wallpapers are already tagged with it. It's even in the tagging drop down menu.

But when I try to actually apply the tag to a wallpaper, I get the error: "This tag has been deleted and can not be created again!"

Strangeness!

🤔 I've uploaded many walls with the "UltraFilms" tag in the past days without any issue. Are you adding a dot "." to the "UltraFilms" tag?

just uploaded this one a couple of hours ago:

2000 x 105559

I was actually trying to tag one of your uploads when I discovered the issue! There were a few walls of Mila Azul that weren't tagged "Ultrafilms" so I tried to add it. Unsuccessfully.

I'm not adding any extra dots, or anything. Just selecting "Ultrafilms" from the drop-down list in the tagging box.

As an experiment, I deleted the Ultrafilms tag from the Krystal Boyd wallpaper you posted above. Can you add it back?

(Maybe it's just me!?!)

Oh, now I see what you mean, I cannot add back the"UltraFilms" tag. Weird...