Tag search problem

In a tag, when I try to select the "random" option and click refresh, it automatically returns to the "date added" option. The same problem happens if I try to view, relevance, favorites, toplist

Last updated

MrDraper said:

In a tag, when I try to select the "random" option and click refresh, it automatically returns to the "date added" option. The same problem happens if I try to view, relevance, favorites, toplist

Works fine here try clearing cache or relog

SymbioteCoyote

I have tested it in another browser and it's still the same situation. You need to enter the tag and click "more" of that tag.

Tests by clicking on this tag:

snow

MrDraper said:

SymbioteCoyote

I have tested it in another browser and it's still the same situation. You need to enter the tag and click "more" of that tag.

Tests by clicking on this tag:

snow

Sorry i misunderstood you yeah doesn't work here either

The only option right now is to search by tag name, not ID. Then the "Random" function works.

lumberjacck said:

The only option right now is to search by tag name, not ID. Then the "Random" function works.

If you are search by tag name, wallpapers of similar tags will appear.

Example: Search for "portrait" Will appear wallpapers of "portrait display", "triple self portrait", "typographic portraits" …

search by tag name

by id

Sorry to the developers and users. I don't want to make this a big problem, I'm just reporting.

Last updated

SymbioteCoyote said:

MrDraper said:

Works fine here try clearing cache or relog

Happens here too. Clearing or relogging does't help. Halp please!

Ainu said:

Happens here too. Clearing or relogging does't help. Halp please!

Yeah, I'm waiting for someone to fix...

I'll push a fix for this in the next day or so. Thanks for the bug reports!

Thanks a lot, sir!

Last updated