An Apology from a Lewd Gorl

Hi guys, first off I wanted to apologize for the mods that have to dig through my semi-frequent uploads and adjust their sensibilities. I have a very small following on social media and I take requests to make backgrounds based upon their source material. I have a few basic rules but I'm very lenient on the kinds of content I use for this "art".

As such I felt the best place to upload these pieces to ensure proper tagging and easy-to-understand uploading process would be wallhaven. I personally use this website for my own backgrounds and I'm glad to see there is a growing community here.

To the point, I realize that a lot of the work I upload is extremely lewd in nature and includes a lot of "specifics" that I don't personally enjoy, however I am dutiful in my uploads upon request and I completely and totally understand if they don't fit the rules and guidelines for posting. (I didn't like the catgirl blowjobs either.)

If there are any more unlisted guidelines or rules that I should be aware of please let me know and I hope you guys have a wonderful day!