Wallhaven Mobile

I created a app to view and download wallpapers on the go from wallhaven: WallHaven Google Play

• Google nuked the old app because of content rating and wont let me change it so I republished it

Note: This app will be coming to iOS in the coming weeks

Here is a few previews for the beta build:

Last updated

Just installed it on android phone running latest Pie version. Keeps crashing when trying to open it.

As soon as I fixed it google nuked the app because of the "Sketchy" category i have a new version come online same name just diff package ID cause googles system fails

It'll be awesome if you provided the apk for the app unless you plan to make a paid version, then i'll gladly get that too! :P

it's back in the app store but sigh it has a crash issue

Great job! will install the app as soon it is available on iOS)

nyashka said:

Great job! will install the app as soon it is available on iOS)

Been working on the iOS port, there is a few issues right now with ho downloading works, but I should have something very soon

Will you implement the nsfw filters, too? Other than that the app seems to work very well, good job!

I might bring it back with a entirely new UI, I have one in my head designed and on paper, its something i might just do

Cool, how's it been going? What are you using on the development? Is it Android Studio directly or something else?

It's android studio and i haven't had much freetime to work on it