Wallpaper not found/503 gateway error

the first few rows on the "latest" page keep linking to wallpaper not found page or to a gateway error, same thing with wallpapers in my subscription notifications

Not seeing any issues here, can you confirm you're still having trouble @RazorBlack

Still happening to me as well, randomly. Loaded up 20 walls, 4 did the 503. Refresh fixed it.

Ohh duh...

How quick are you guys opening up these walls? I do have some rate limiting enabled which is probably kicking in if you're hitting a bunch quickly.

AksumkA whenever I see a bunch I like I open them, so if there are 5 or ten on a page I open them all. Should I wait a certain amount of time between each?

I did slightly tweak this. You'll still get an error when viewing too many walls too quickly, but now at least the error will make sense: 429 Too Many Requests

I'm getting the 429 error just trying to go through my subscriptions. Is the rate limiting exponential? Having to wait a minute or more to get a few wallpapers I'd like to see in full to load up.