[Android] Unofficial Android App

I have released a beta version of my Wallhaven Mobile app for android. The app can use just about every search feature on the site.

[url]https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=walls.blizztrack.ruin.wallhaven[/url]

Some of the features the app supports are as follows:

• Searching by tag
    • Searching by SFW and Sketchy (Filterable)
    • Viewing all images uploaded by a user
    • Downloading and setting the image as a wallpaper (Still slightly buggy working on fixes)
    • And many more features to come

Preview Images:

Added 2019-01-05 19:34:38

I saw all the bugs in the dev console and have a fix coming for all of them in the next build

Last updated

Nice, see if you can add anime filter.

It's already there just press anime on the tab bar and it will filter by anime

I mean, a way to deactivate anime walppapers.

Aaa you mean to hide the tabs, i will make it a way to hide the tabs at a later date

That will be nice, but what I'm saying is that in the settings "Image Filtering" you can switch SFW and sketchy, just like in the site, but you can't switch anime.

Good Job man.. this looks great so far. Hope i continues and develops into an even more functional and awesome app.

@pabloud said:

That will be nice, but what I'm saying is that in the settings "Image Filtering" you can switch SFW and sketchy, just like in the site, but you can't switch anime.

I thought we all were horny weebs here lmao

/s [s]but not really tho[/s]

You can switch between all top level filters like anime, people, general, and the all tab is just all3 combined...

The app will also remember your last tab

Added 2019-01-10 21:45:19

I have more changes planned just waiting for the beta of the sites API to go up so I can start testing it out, I want the app fully ready for the API so there is no down time

Added 2019-01-10 21:46:12

Also tabs on the home screen will be going away in favor of filter options for anime, general and people... The default will be all 3 enabled

Last updated

I think your app works well. I want to create own one

Thanks. really cool. There's one feature that you could add: "Auto change the homescreen wallpaper" in 1m, 5m, 10m ...